Small Circa 1759 cemetery located in what was once known as Poplin, New Hampshire off South Road. The town name was changed to Fremont in 1854. The are a few stones that are still intact but many are just remnants of what used to be.
This site powered by The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding v. 14.0, written by Darrin Lythgoe © 2001-2024.
Maintained by Paul M. Noyes.