Abt 1840 - 1862 (~ 22 years)
||NOYES Edward E. |
- (Based on age 10 in the 1850 census.)
||16 Sep 1850
||Brandon, Rutland, Vermont, United States 
||Between 24 Aug 1861 and 13 Oct 1862 
|from Brandon, VT as a Private with Co. H, 5th VT Vol. Regt |
||13 Oct 1862
||New York City, New York, United States [4, 5]
||Aft 13 Oct 1862
||Brandon, Rutland, Vermont, United States [4, 5]
||Edward E. Noyes gravestone
Ruben & Abigail
Died October 13, 1862
In his 23d Year
He was a soldier of Com. H.
5th Regt. Vt. Vol. He died in
Belleview Hospital, New York
- Name: Edward E Noyes
Residence: Brandon, Vermont
Enlistment Date: 24 August 1861
Distinguished Service: DISTINGUISHED SERVICE
Side Served: Union
State Served: Vermont
Unit Numbers: 3033 3033
Service Record: Enlisted as a Private on 24 August 1861
Enlisted in Company H, 5th Infantry Regiment Vermont on 16 September 1861.
Died of disease Company H, 5th Infantry Regiment Vermont on 13 October 1862
||Noyes Family Genealogy
||12 Mar 2012 |
- [S1751] Internet-Civil War Compiled Military Service Records (detail).
- [S1769] Census-1850-VT-Rutland-Brandon, Roll 927 : Page 110.
- [S5852] Internet-Civil War-U.S. Civil War Soldier Records and Profiles, Roster of Vermont Volunteers During the War of the Rebellion 1861-66.
- [S106] Internet Online Homepage, http://vermontcivilwar.org/cem/cemetery.php.
- [S3808] Internet-Find A Grave, Find A Grave Memorial #40499272 [Alan Lathrop] 9/24/2009.
- [S1770] Correspondence-Internet-Jason Raymond, 16 Mar 2003 5:16 pm.