Westwood Cemetery, Westwood, Norfolk, Massachusetts, USA


Tree:  

OpenStreetMap

Latitude: 42.21774, Longitude: -71.22258
Westwood Cemetery

Notes:
This is a town-owned cemetery. The cemetery was co-maintained by the "Third Parish" and the "First Baptist Society" until ownership was passed to the Town of Westwood in 1952.

The Massachusetts Historical Commission refers to this cemetery in MACRIS as WSW801.

This cemetery has two sections that are seperated by High Street.

The "Old Westwood Cemetery" section is on the east side of High Street. This section was established in 1752. This section has been sold out for many years, but lots "might" be available through resale.

The "New Westwood Cemetery" section is on the west side of High Street. The first phase of this section was established in 1979, and the second phase of this section was established in 1993.


Headstones

 Thumb Description Status Location Name (Died/Buried)
Polly Richards gravestone
Polly Richards gravestone
 
Located  Latitude: 42.21774, Longitude: -71.22258  [RICHARDS] Polly (d. 19 Jun 1864)