Belleville (Queen Anne's Chapel section) Cemetery, Newburyport, Essex, Massachusetts, USA


Tree:  

OpenStreetMap

Latitude: 42.8210916, Longitude: -70.908508
Belleville (Queen Anne's Chapel section) Cemetery

Notes:
This burying ground is located across from McDonald's on Storey Ave and was established in 1720 when the town was still part of Newbury. The town of Newburyport was established in 1764. The first parish here was erected in 1711 and called Queen Anne's Chapel. The cemetery was later renamed Belleville Cemetery after the church building burnt down in 1920 and the parish relocated to St. Paul's Church. Queen Anne's Chapel featured a Paul Revere Bell, which was saved from destruction and is now on display at St. Paul's Church on High Street.


Headstones

 Thumb Description Status Location Name (Died/Buried)
Lydia (Bartlet) Plant gravestone
Lydia (Bartlet) Plant gravestone
 
Located    BARTLET Lydia (d. 8 Oct 1753)
 
Rev. Matthias Plant gravestone
Rev. Matthias Plant gravestone
 
Located    CARR Daniel (d. 24 Jan 1770)
 
Samuel Bartlet gravestone
Samuel Bartlet gravestone
1645-1732 
Located    BARTLET Samuel (d. 15 May 1732)
 
Sarah (Webster) Bartlet gravestone
Sarah (Webster) Bartlet gravestone
 
Located    WEBSTER Sarah (d. 17 Jan 1726/7)
 
Thomas Bartlet gravestone
Thomas Bartlet gravestone
1681-1744 
Located    BARTLET Thomas (d. 4 May 1744)